Cellulose Powder 1 kg Royal Command
An insoluble fibre used as a dietary aid and in food processing. Cellulose Powder is a fine white, flavourless powder that is an insoluble fibre, similar to bran flakes and psyillum and is an excellent source of dietary fibre. It can be stirred into cold drinks or smoothies. It's made from a variety of plant sources including asparagus and corn husks and is used in food processing to give body to food like processed, shelf-stable parmesan cheese, and to absorb moisture so that baked goods don't mould.
- DIETARY FIBER – Cellulose Powder has become one of the most popular food additives as meeting daily fiber intake needs became more important to those living a healthy lifestyle. Cellulose Powder is a fine white and flavourless powder that is an insoluble fiber. It is used as a dietary aid and is similar to bran flakes and psyllium.
- USAGE IDEAS – Cellulose Powder is best prepared when stirred into cold drinks or smoothies. Perfect for a hot summer day or after a steamy workout. It is a great addition to wet foods such as ice cream or frozen yogurt.
- PLANT SOURCE – This insoluble fibre is made from a variety of plant sources including asparagus and corn husks. It provides body to food such as processed shelf-stable parmesan cheese, and is used to absorb moisture to prevent baked goods from molding.
- CALORIE REDUCER – When eating or drinking foods with Cellulose Powder, you are likely to feel full without having consumed too many calories. Cellulose Powder provides a vast amount of volume to foods, however has no caloric value as it is indigestible to humans. Because of this, Cellulose Powder is a great ingredient that is used in many diets.
- ANTI-CAKING – Cellulose has the ability to absorb moisture and coat ingredients in a fine powder. This makes Cellulose Powder an ingredient of choice for anti-caking applications. Other food items that take advantage of the anti-caking properties of Cellulose Powder are shredded cheese, spice mixes and a variety of powdered drinks.