Kaolin Clay USP - 500 g Royal Command
White clay sold as "gourmet dirt". In other name, this edible white clay is called Kaolin Clay! It's a soft white edible clay powder derived from the mineral kaolinite, Kaolin Clay is used in Modernist Gastronomy. It can be combined with lactose monohydrate and used to coat ingredients such as small new potatoes for Mugaritz's edible stones. Kaolin Clay can also be combined with oils to encapsulate aromas in aromatic pearls.
- KAOLINITE IN ITS PUREST FORM – Kaolin clay, which is often referred to as white clay, gourmet dirt, or china clay, is primarily made up of the mineral kaolinite. USP Grade, pure natural mineral.
- A GOURMET EXPERIENCE – Some of the top chefs from around the world have incorporated kaolin clay in their menus. One of the most popular dishes is Mugaritz's edible stones, which are cherie potatoes dyed with kaolin clay to look like rocks.
- SENSITIVE SKIN – When applied to skin it has been known to help calm down irritated skins with its mild properties, soothing inflammation immediately.
- NATURAL SHAMPOO – Kaolin clay can help keep your scalp clean. Since it can remove dirt, oil, and other impurities it can be used as an all natural shampoo without stripping the scalp of its natural oils.
- OTHER IDEAS – As this is a high quality, food grade product, it has a large variety of uses. It can be combined with oils to encapsulate aromas in aromatic pearls. It can be combined with lactose monohydrate and used to coat various foods - often vegetables, and of course a key component to many homemade face masks.