Soy Lecithin Powder 800 g Texturestar
Soy Lecithin Powder is a food additive generally used as an emulsifier. An emulsifying and stabilizing agent extracted from soya beans, Soy Lecithin Powder is an ingredient used by practitioners of modernist cuisine and is essential in the preparation of foam sauces, mousses or for any long-lasting aerated preparation. Adding Soy Lecithin Powder to any fruit juice can make a foam sauce with good stability simply and easily. It also has use in the pastry kitchen to enhance dough by increasing its moisture content.
- ONE QUALITY INGREDIENT – Our soy lecithin powder is 100% food grade, powdered soy lecithin derived from soybeans. This makes it so that you can be confident that there are no preservatives or extra ingredients that you didn’t sign up for. Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
- EFFECTIVE EMULSIFYING AGENT – Soy lecithin powder is one of the best emulsifying agents, and is great at helping oil and water stay together in food. This makes it particularly useful for making salad dressings, gravies, nut butters and spreads.
- CONVERT LIQUIDS TO FOAMS – Soy lecithin powder is used in molecular gastronomy to prepare light and fluffy foams or airs, converted from juices and watery liquids.
- USE AS CHOLINE SUPPLEMENT – Soy lecithin powder has a very high level of choline, making it a good method of supplementation. With its tasty light nutty and buttery taste it blends seamlessly in smoothies, juices, oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, salads, soups… the possibilities are nearly endless.
- PLETHORA OF OTHER USAGES – Outside of the above uses, soy lecithin powder can also prevent crystallization in chocolate and other sweet confections, improve consistency in a batter and add texture and moisture to baked goods and breads.