Transglutaminase TI 1 kg Royal Command
A butcher's secret for perfect sausages. It is a white flavourless powder that's an enzyme, used to bind different types of protein together. It's ideal for sausages without casings like rabbit and foie gras or in sausages made with cooked meat. Sprinkled directly on the meat it adheres bacon to scallops, and in molecular gastronomy, it's used to make meat and vegetable noodles like radish or peanut.
- MEAT GLUE - Transglutaminase TI is sometimes referred to as "meat glue" due to its binding properties.
- USES - Transglutaminase TI is essential for binding together pieces of meat, poultry, or fish.
- INGREDIENTS - Transglutaminase TI is a enzyme.
- COMBINING MEATS - You can use Transglutaminase TI to combine different pieces of meat. For example, bacon-wrapped scallops.
- MAKES COOKING EASIER - Transglutaminase TI holds pieces of meat together, so that you can worry less about your food falling apart and can focus on your cooking.
Is product vegan and vegetarian friendly? Yes
Can product be used in Meat and Vegetable applications? Yes
Royal Command Transglutaminase TI 1 kg is the unsung hero of any bacon-wrapped scallop or bacon-wrapped steak you've eaten. This natural enzyme, often referred to as "meat glue," holds pieces of meat together, so that you can worry less about your food falling apart and can focus on your cooking.