Yeast Active Dry VacPac 907 g Fleischmann's
A highly stable, quality yeast that is activated with warm water and a little sugar, Active Dry Yeast is an essential ingredient used to leaven bread to ensure a quick and consistent rise and to impart its distinct and tangy flavour. It is wonderful in making classic white bread, brown or whole grain bread, or in specialty breads such as brioche. Active Dry Yeast can also be used to prepare Danish pastry (yeasted puff pastry), in sweet breads such as cinnamon buns, and to make English Muffins.
Ingredients: Yeast, sorbitan monostearate.
- AN ESSENTIAL INGREDIENT – Active Dry Yeast is an essential ingredient in making bread. If you’re looking to create bread with certainty of a quick and consistent rise, this is the ingredient for you. It plays an important role in creating the distinct and tangy flavour of bread.
- QUALITY YEAST – The vacuum packaging of our Active Dry Yeast is done as it helps to extend the shelf life of the yeast by keeping out moisture. It is top quality and ready to use when you are. Simply dissolve the yeast into warm water and add into your ingredient mixture.
- BAKE BREAD YOU'LL LOVE – When yeast converts the sugar in dough into carbon dioxide, the dough begins to expand. This gives the bread more of an airy and soft texture. This is the texture that we all love when it comes to our breads, pastries and pizzas!
- VERSATILE USAGE – Active Dry Yeast is a versatile option as it can be used in all yeast-leavened goods. It is an excellent ingredient that is great for any restaurant, bakery, or pizzeria. It is the perfect ingredient to use when making classic white bread, brown or whole grain bread.
- SPECIALTIES – Specialty breads such as brioche would benefit from Active Dry Yeast. It can also be used to prepare Danish pastry, and in your favourite sweet breads such as cinnamon buns, and to make English Muffins.