Yeast Powder - 450 g Dinavedic
Packed full of essential nutrients with an appealing cheesy flavour. Nutritional Yeast Powder is made by culturing a strain of yeast in sugar cane or beetroot molasses, heat treating it to stop the growth, and drying and processing to flakes or powder. It has an appealing umami-rich flavour, and vegetarians and vegans love it. Highly nutritious, a 2 tbsp serving contains 9 g of complete protein and is high in iron and B vitamins. Use it to season soups and stews, tofu scrambles, rice and pasta dishes. It's delicious on salads and is one of the best-tasting toppings for popcorn.
- USAGE IDEAS - Use this nutritional yeast in a variety of ways. Throw some in stews, soups, and other liquid-based dishes, sprinkle in on rice or pasta dishes and use it as a topping for popcorn and salads. There are endless ways to use this ingredient.
- VERSATILE - Whether you want to create a unique snack or make a delicious meal, this nutritional yeast is the perfect ingredient to add. Completely versatile, it can be used in a wide variety of dishes and in a wide variety of ways - from toppings to flavour enhancing.
- NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS - Dinavedic's nutritional yeast is high in protein, with two tablespoons containing 9 grams of it. It is also high in iron and vitamin B. You can't go wrong with any ingredient that also has essential nutrients
- UMAMI-RICH - With a cheesy flavour, this yeast also has the mysterious and magical flavour of umami. Umami is a flavour enhancer that usually has people coming back for more.
- VEGAN-FRIENDLY - This nutritional yeast is 100% vegan and vegetarian-friendly. It is very popular among vegans and vegetarians because of its rich flavour and nutrients.