Arrowroot Starch 1 kg Epigrain
Commonly used as a food thickener, Arrowoot is an easily digestable starch with a neutral taste, making it very versatile. A terrific substitute for cornstarch or flour, it's gluten free and does best when cooked on low heat. Use it to bake cakes, cookies and biscuits. Or use it in sauces, gravies and even pudding for a wonderful alternative to your go-to starches.
- ARROWROOT STARCH POWDER – This flour is a versatile ingredient which acts as an excellent substitute for wheat flour or cornstarch, and can be used in your favourite baked goods including cake, cookies and biscuits. Arrowroot Starch makes for a terrific alternative to your everyday starches that are used in sauces or gravies.
- ARROWROOT VS CORNSTARCH – Arrowroot starch is a nutritious and delicious substitute for cornstarch. Arrowroot in fact has more dietary fibre and calcium than cornstarch. It is also naturally gluten free making it a terrific alternative to any flour containing wheat, while also providing better digestion.
- USAGE IDEAS – Arrowroot powder also has many uses outside the kitchen. It is often used in all natural homemade deodorants as it helps absorb moisture. It’s added to dry shampoos to help make hair softer, smoother, and less oily since it absorbs excess oil.
- NATURALLY GLUTEN FREE – Looking for a family element that is the perfect flour substitute for those with gluten sensitivities? Arrowroot Starch is easily digested and naturally gluten free. Does best when cooked on low heat.
- NEUTRAL TASTE – Arrowroot starch is a great additive or alternative for many sauces, gravies and baked goods. It has a neutral flavour, allowing its use in countless recipes without impacting the flavour of your final dish.