Isomalt Fine Powder 1 kg Royal Command
Isomalt is a low calorie, diabetic friendly sugar substitute derived from beet sugar. Great for sugar-art and edible decorations, Isomalt shares many physical properties with regular sugar, without the browning and retaining a clear white transparency. Perfect for diabetic diets as it circulates in the bloodstream without being absorbed and doesn’t spike blood sugar levels.
Isomalt Fine Powder.
- NATURALLY SOURCED SUGAR REPLACEMENT – Known as a tooth friendly sugar substitute, Isomalt is a sugar substitute created from real sugar that has been made from beets. While not as sweet as sugar, it can be blended with other sugar substitutes like sucralose to increase sweetness.
- “SUGAR FREE” PRODUCTS – It’s the sugar substitute found in most products with a “sugar free label”, and for good reasons. It’s GREAT for edible decorations, and contains roughly half of the calories of white sugar.
- UNIQUE USES – With isomalt you can simply go places sugar can not! It will not caramelize when heat is applied, and it won’t take on a light brown to yellow caramel hue. This makes it a fantastic medium to create design elements for cakes that require a clear color. Isomalt is also used as a preservative, extending the shelf life of baked goods.
- PERFECT FOR SUGAR FREE HARD CANDIES – Isomalt powder is excellent for making sugar free hard candies because it absorbs little water and creates a finish that is not sticky. Create elegant decorative crystals and ornaments for cakes.
- LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX – Isomalt powder has an extremely low caloric value, only 2 calories per gram. It barely influences blood glucose or insulin after consuming it and is known as a low glycemic food additive.