White Sugar Substitute 350 g Dinavedic
Containing inulin powder, a prebiotic soluble fibre found in many plants with powerful health benefits, and erythritol granular, a natural low calorie substance made by mashing and fermenting the natural sugars found in certain fruits. Perfect for diabetic, paleo, and low carb diets as it circulates in the bloodstream without being absorbed and doesn’t spike blood sugar levels. Use this healthier alternative wherever sugar is called for in a recipe. Sweeten cookies, brownies, cakes, muffins, and more.
Erythritol & inulin.
- LOW-CALORIE ALTERNATIVE – The main sugar-like element in this substitute, erythritol, is a type of sugar alcohol that is much lower in calories than other sugar alcohols you’d typically encounter. With 0.24 calories per gram VS 4 calories per gram in table sugar, it contains approximately 6% of the calories.
- MAINTAINS THE SWEETNESS – Although this substitute contains about 6% of the calories of sugar, it also maintains more than 70% of the sweetness.
- SEAMLESS TRANSITION – Transition seamlessly from sugar to this substitute, keeping your foods as tasty and salivating as they’ve always been. Having a low-calorie diet doesn’t have to take the taste away from everything!
- ALL-NATURAL – This white sugar substitute is an all-natural product, using 2 ingredients that are found in nature. Erythritol is made from glucose that's fermented with yeast, similar to what occurs naturally in some fruits and fermented foods. Inulin is a starchy substance found in many fruits, veggies and herbs.
- NO LONG-TERM SIDE-EFFECTS – The health benefits of using erythritol as a sugar alternative seem almost too good to be true, yet it has no known long-term side effects. New users may have some digestive symptoms at first, but those go away quickly and are worth the long term benefits.