Glucosamine Powder 250 g Texturestar
Glucosamine is an amino sugar found in our bodies, specifically the cartilage, which is the tissue that cushions joints and connects bones. Take it as a part of your daily supplements for pain relief from Osteoarthritis or Rheumatoid arthritis. Glucosamine is also effective in maintaining healthy joints and cartilage.
- GLUCOSAMINE POWDER – Glucosamine is a substance that the human body produces. It supports the building of joints and maintenance of cartilage. Glucosamine Powder is a popular supplement used to replenish this substance that the body produces.
- MAINTAINS CARTILAGE – Cartilage is a connective tissue that can be found all around the human body. It is the padding for the end of bones that meet joints. As time passes, cartilage begins to steadily break down. Glucosamine Powder is a dietary supplement that can slow this process, build and replenish your cartilage to ensure it is supporting your joints.
- FAST RECOVERY – Glucosamine is an excellent supplement for those who take part in heavy lifting and bodybuilding. By preventing and aiding joint recovery it indirectly helps you to reach your fitness goals by reducing downtime.
- YOUR JOINTS WILL THANK YOU – There’s a good reason glucosamine powder sits on every bodybuilders shelf - it works! Like strong muscles, strong joints are less likely to be injured when under the stress of heavy lifting, which is why using this powder as part of your daily supplementation stack is one of many important ways to keep your body in peak shape.
- USAGE – We recommend taking 1.5g per day mixed in with any daily shake or simply water. When supplementary glucosamine is taken regularly, fibrotic articular tissues begin to heal, improving the potential diffusion of glucose and amino acids through joint capsules and synovial membranes.