Maqui Berry Powder 250 g Dinavedic
SKU: 182574 | Dinavedic
Acai berry gets a lot of credit for its health benefits and superfood status (Who hasn’t had an acai smoothie bowl!?), but there’s actually a berry with even more antioxidant power. Meet maqui berry.
For more inquiries please call us at (877) 828-5577
More than 50 Years of Specialty Food Sourcing Experience
Serving Size (g/mL)
Serving Size Consumer Friendly 1 tsp (5g)
Amount % Daily Value*
Fat Total 1g
Fat Total Daily Percentage 1%
Saturated Total 0g
Saturated Fat Daily Percentage 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol Daily Value Percent 0%
Sodium Daily Percentage 0%
Carbohydrate Daily Value Percent 2%
Dietary Fibre 3g
Dietary Fibre Daily Value Percent 11%
Maqui berry and maltodextrin
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Our Maqui Berry Powder is of top quality. Grown, harvested and freeze dried to ensure the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants are kept at their highest form. Fresh and delicious. This long time staple in the diet of indigenous people has been gaining popularity across North America for its long list of health benefits.
- A TRUE SUPERFOOD – Maqui Berry is commonly referred to as a superfruit. It is high in antioxidants, an excellent source of vitamin C, and can boost both your immunity, energy, strength and stamina.
- FLAVOUR – Maqui Berry Powder has a similar flavour to cherries and blackberries. Slightly tart but incredibly tasty. Maqui Powder is so versatile and convenient you’ll be able to easily fit it into your daily routine.
- USAGE IDEAS – An excellent addition to your breakfast, lunch and snacks. Maqui Berry Powder adds absolutely delicious flavour when added to smoothies. It can be mixed into milk, juice, or sprinkled on top of fresh fruits, salads, cereals or desserts. Simply add a tablespoon to your favourite smoothie.
- ADD A RICH PURPLE COLOR – Elevate your presentation with Maqui Berry Powder. Mix in with vanilla icing to make a beautifully coloured cake. Create a delicious cheesecake and mix in Maqui Berry Powder to a layer of cream cheese. Stir into some melted down white chocolate and mold into gorgeous pinky purple hearts. Endless possibilities.