Classic Balsamic Glaze 500 ml Viniteau
Balsamic glazes have a sweet, tangy and intense flavour that compliments the foods they are paired with. Balsamic Glaze is a ready-to-use balsamic glaze product developed for chefs who value the leafy, aged flavours of balsamic vinegar but are not satisfied with its thinner consistency. It is not high in syrupy notes, so it is complementary with both savoury and sweet dishes. This balsamic glaze nicely finishes roasted meats, seafood dishes and even desserts and fruits.
Concentrated grape must, 39% Balsamic Vinegar from Moderna (wine vinegar, cooked grape must, caramel), glucose-fructose syrup, water, modifed corn starch, xanthan gum.
- THICKENED BALSAMIC VINEGAR – Our Premium Quality Balsamic Glaze is a ready-to-use balsamic glaze product developed for chefs who value the leafy, aged flavours of balsamic vinegar but are not satisfied with its thinner consistency. It is not high in syrupy notes, so it is complementary with both savoury and sweet dishes.
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN TASTE – Our Balsamic Glaze is always produced saying true to traditional methods and using only the finest quality aged Italian vinegars of Modena. All of the products that we offer at Viniteau are of gourmet quality and sourced ethically. We pride ourselves on supplying only the best of the best to fine restaurants, cafés, bakeries & homes.
- MARINATE LIKE A PRO – Add a delicious balsamic flavor to your favorite seafood & meat dishes, especially those cooked on the grill! Our Balsamic Glaze has a sweet, tangy and intense flavour which compliments the food it is paired with.
- FINISHING GARNISH – An easy and always delicious way to add something special to your favorite dishes. Balsamic Glaze is absolutely delicious drizzled over roasted vegetables or when used to garnish a Caprese Salad for unforgettable flavour.
- OTHER USES – Main courses & appetizers graced with a touch of balsamic glaze result in incredible dishes, however you can also pair it beautifully with sorbets, over ice cream, with fresh berries, and so much more!