Dijon Carolina BBQ Sauce 500 ml Davids
Traditional Carolina BBQ sauce expertly shaped by the flare of David’s Condiments’ know-how for great taste. Crafted with apple cider vinegar and spiced with authentic herbs de Provence, this rich, tangy, slightly sweet taste, gets a boost from the creamy smooth, bold taste of Dijon mustard. So slather it on pork, beef, seafood, and poultry, or dip into it with veggies, shrimp, or your favourite toasty bread.
apple cider vinegar, cane sugar, Mexican Chili powder (chili, paprika, salt, cumin, coriander, red pepper, rosemary, garlic, onion, oregano), soy sauce, mustard, worcestershire sauce (ip maltodextrin, worcestershire sauce (distilled vinegarm corn syup, salt, caramel color, garlic, sugar, spices, tamarind, natural flavor)), white wine vinegar, onion, Herbs de Provence ( oregano, rosemary, savory, thyme, basil), black pepper, garlic, xanthan gum.
- TRADITIONAL CAROLINA BBQ SAUCE – We owe the invention of this flavourful vinegar based BBQ sauce to German immigrants who when settling in South Carolina brought ample amounts of delicious mustards with them. The first iterations of this BBQ sauce were created and dubbed “Carolina Gold”.
- PERFECT WITH PORK – In Germany, pork and mustard go together like peanut butter and jelly, and for good reason. This BBQ sauce is packed with flavour, and preferred over other BBQ sauces by many.
- USAGE IDEAS – Firstly, once you’ve paired this tangy sauce with pulled pork you’ll never go back to having pulled pork without it! You can use this sauce anywhere you would use bottled mustard. We love it on hotdogs, slathered over baby back ribs, to finish a pulled pork sandwich, or simply to dress up basic grilled chicken breast.
- TASTY & FLAVOURFUL – This Carolina BBQ Sauce belongs in the BBQ sauce hall of fame. It’s the perfect balance of zingy vinegar with a pinch of sweet and just the right amount of spice, which you’ll wind up slathering on just about everything! The true beauty of this sauce is the ability to mix with tomato paste or agave syrup to easily thicken it to your desire for easy brush application while BBQing!
- JOIN THE DAVID’S FAMILY – When cooking with David’s spices, seasonings, sauces, or oils, remember to snap a picture and tag @DavidsCondiments on instagram and use the hashtag #DavidsCondiments for a chance to be featured on our blog and social media posts!