Morels Whole Dry 2 oz Epicureal
Enjoy this delicate wild spring mushroom with an earthy nutty flavour all year long. 100% Dried Whole Morels are exceptional quality and are reconstituted by soaking in hot water. They are a perfect spring vegetable mix sautéed with asparagus or fiddleheads. Pan fried chicken is delicious with a morel cream sauce, or they can be chopped and added to stuffing for pork. They make an elegant mushroom soup.
- FOREST TREASURES – The complex, symbiotic relationship between morels and trees is extremely difficult to replicate in an artificial environment, which keeps the demand for this premium product so high. Morels don’t overpower dishes, yet they stand above and apart, which is why they’re such a coveted ingredient.
- BURST OF FLAVOURS – Morels Whole Dry Mushrooms are packed with delicious earthy, nutty flavour that can be compared to that of a chestnut. The taste is often described as warm toasted and woodsy, and have a meaty texture. Even those who say they don’t like mushrooms often fall in love with morels.
- HAND HARVESTED – “Morels are everywhere, and impossible to find” is how the expression goes. Our Whole Dried Morels are all hand harvested. Dried for convenience, easily rehydrated in water, making for the perfect gourmet delicacy.
- A GOURMET TREAT – A rock star in the food world because they’re so hard to find, so expensive, and so exotic looking! Usually reserved for fancy meals, paired with incredible wines and meats. Famously known for their firm texture and are sometimes used in vegetarian recipes as a substitute for meat.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – Morels Mushrooms are packed with nourishment and are high in dietary fiber, aiding in balancing blood sugar levels, and contain high levels of protein. Sin they grow in soils, nutrition may vary based on the soil they’re found in, but general contain significant amounts of iron, copper, manganese, phosphorus, zinc, vitamin D, potassium and so much more!