Fleur de Sel (Guerande) 250 g 24K
Harvested by hand on the Atlantic coast of France, this finishing salt is sure to become a pantry staple. With its pale grey hue and rich marine flavours, this salt is perfect to season a variety of dishes, from seafood to meats, roasted vegetables and even dark chocolate desserts. This Fleur de Sel will quickly become a go-to in your kitchen and elevate any dish to the next level.
- 100% PURE FLEUR DE SEL FINISHING SALT – Staying true to the 24K brand, this premium finishing salt from france is of the highest quality with absolutely no added chemicals, artificial additives, or anti-caking agents. Hand harvested from the Atlantic seashores of Guérande France.
- PARIS CRYSTALLIZED – This salt is your ticket to Paris if you've never been and a welcome reminder if you have. Rich and pure salt flavor, add it to butter prior to serving with a baguette. Gives any dish a Parisian flare from the comfort of your own home.
- AUTHENTIC TASTE – Only true Fleur de Sel (Flower of Salt) harvested from Guérande, France has this unique and distinct taste. Professional chefs and foodies around the world value its high moisture content and mineral, saltier "taste of the ocean" flavour.
- VERSATILE FINISHING SALT – Fleur de Sel is the most versatile of all finishing salts, imparting an extraordinary level of complexity to food. Excellent sprinkled as a garnish on foie gras terrine, meats and seafood. Adds delicious flavour and texture to vegetable dishes.
- HOW TO USE – Rich in briny mineral flavour with a pronounced light grey hue, the uses of this premium gourmet salt are endless. Fleur de Sel makes an exceptional finish to chocolate or caramel desserts, and can be used to elevate any dish right before serving: salads, fish, meat, fruit, vegetables and many desserts