Liquid Trimoline Invert Sugar 7 kg Qualifirst
For those that have used trimoline or nulomoline in recipes - well, that is invert sugar. It is stirred into sorbet mixtures before processing and also used in many different types of candies to keep them smooth (like fondant-based fillings). It helps keep soft cookies moist and chewy. It helps prevents crystallization of sugars and to improve shelf life by increasing moisture content. Liquid Trimoline Invert Sugar is excellent when used in jams, fondants, fudge, caramels, soft candies, fillings, ganache, sorbet, and ice cream.
82% crystallized inverted sugar, 18% water.
- WHAT IS LIQUID TRIMOLINE? – Invert sugar is basically a blend of fructose and glucose. It makes any mixture smooth, and that's why it is widely popular for baking and cooking aficionados.
- DISHES WHERE YOU CAN USE INVERT SUGAR – Invert sugar doesn't allow quick crystallization of sugar. It is an excellent choice for making delicious sorbets, jams, candies, ice cream, ganache, and so on. So if you want your desserts to stand out from the rest, using invert sugar is always a good idea.
- VEGAN – If you're a vegetarian, or you're vegan, no worries! Invert sugar is completely compatible with these diets, as it does not contain any animal-sourced ingredients.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – With QualiFirst, you can expect nothing less than the best. Available in a pack of 7 kgs, the liquid trimoline invert sugar is a premium addition to your kitchen, that is sure to help you make savory and creamy desserts, petit fours, and whatnot!
- NO CHOLESTEROL – Invert sugar contains zero-cholesterol and zero fat (no trans fat or saturated fat).