Pumpkin Seeds Raw Shelled Grade A 1 kg Royal Command
Do raw pumpkin seeds make you think of Halloween? Well, in fact, they can typically be found at any time of the year. Raw pumpkin seeds have a unique and rich nutty flavour -- also know as pepitas, the Spanish culinary term "little seed of squash". They make an excellent nut substitute for baking or cooking for nut allergies. Delicious eaten as is or toasted. Excellent garnish for vegetables and salads, or ground for a pesto sauce. They add wonderful texture and flavour to baked goods.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – We only use carefully chosen high quality seeds for this product, authentically procured from a trusted source.
- ONE QUALITY INGREDIENT – Our pumpkin seeds have one ingredient: pumpkin seed kernels. This makes it so that you can be confident that there are no preservatives/additives or extra ingredients that you didn’t sign up for. Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
- HIGHLY NUTRITIOUS – Pumpkin seeds are high in fiber and they’re packed full of essential minerals
- THE IDEAL SNACK – Its nutritional value makes it the ideal snack when eaten as is, or when they’re roasted in the oven. Add it to other snacks such as yogurts and cereal to boost their nutritional value.
- OTHER GREAT USES – Pumpkin seeds can also be integrated into baking to add a wonderful texture and crunch, as a garnish for salads and vegetables, or can be ground for pesto sauce. The ways to use these seeds are only limited by your imagination!