Malic Acid Powder 454 g Texturestar
Malic acid is a component of many of the foods that we eat daily. Malic acid is a white powder derived from unripe fruit and it produces the characteristic sour flavour in green apples, rhubarb, cherries, and grapes. It can be blended with other food acids, sugars, flavourings, and seasonings to enhance flavour or to create unique flavour experiences. Malic Acid is what gives extreme sour candies their strong flavour and is the signature tartness in salt and vinegar chips.
- ALL NATURAL – No need to worry about the source of this delicious tart additive. Malic acid is found mostly in unripe fruits, notably apples or rhubarb. It is the active ingredient in many sour or tart foods.
- FOOD USES – Malic Acid is also great to have in the kitchen. It’s mellow and smooth sourness and be blended with other food acids, sugars, sweeteners, flavors, and seasonings to create unique taste experiences in foods, drinks, and baked treats.
- FITNESS – Malic Acid is also used in to boost performance when taken in the form of supplements. Mix it with your favorite creatine to increase your body's absorption of creatine. Some even claim malic acid will help promote energy production, increase endurance, and fight muscle fatigue.
- SKIN BENEFITS – When used on the skin, malic acid is said to reducer signs of aging, remove dead skin cells, help in the treatment of acne, and help hydrate the skin. Additionally, Malic Acid is used in the manufacturing of skin care products to rejuvenate and improve skin conditions.
- DRY MOUTH – Having a case of dry mouth & looking for an all natural remedy? Add a small amount of Malic Acid to some water and swish around in your mouth. It has been shown to help increase saliva production.