Erythritol Powder 454 g Texturestar
The sweetness of sugar, with a fraction of the calories. Granular Erythritol is a white powder made from glucose that's fermented with yeast, similar to what occurs naturally in some fruits and fermented foods, and has a very sweet taste. With just 6 per cent of the calories of sugar, it's used as a low-calorie sweetener. For diabetics or weight loss, it's an excellent sugar substitute because it circulates in the bloodstream without being absorbed and doesn't spike blood sugar levels. It acts as an antioxidant and may improve blood vessel function in people with type 2 diabetes, potentially reducing the risk of heart disease. Diet beverage manufacturers use it as part of a sweetening blend.
- LOW-CALORIE ALTERNATIVE – Erythritol is a type of sugar alcohol that is much lower in calories than other sugar alcohols you’d typically encounter. With 0.24 calories per gram VS 4 calories per gram in table sugar, it contains approximately 6% of the calories.
- MAINTAINS THE SWEETNESS – Although this substitute contains about 6% of the calories of sugar, it also maintains more than 70% of the sweetness.
- ONE QUALITY INGREDIENT – Our Erythritol Granular has one ingredient: Erythritol. This makes it so that you can be confident that there are no preservatives/additives or extra ingredients that you didn’t sign up for. Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
- PREMIUM – This white sugar substitute is an product, using an ingredient that is found in nature. Erythritol is made from glucose that's fermented with yeast, similar to what occurs in some fruits and fermented foods.
- PERFECT FOR DIABETICS – Erythritol has ZERO glycemic impact, making it a great alternative for diabetics or anyone who steers clear from sugar