Lucuma Powder 500 g Dinavedic
Dinvedic Lucuma powder is a dried, milled version of the lucuma fruit. Cultivated in Peru, the fresh fruit is a nutritional powerhouse and commonly used in the foods of Chile, Ecuador, and Peru. The light brown powder has become a preferred alternative sweetener worldwide. Touted as a "superfood," the plant-based sweetener with a maple-like flavor can be added as-is to beverages, smoothies, desserts, and some soups.The Dinavedic brand seeks to source and deliver authentic, wholesome ingredients offering healthful alternatives for every cooking style. We recognize our customers are bombarded with options, and we strive to simplify their purchase by delivering unsurpassed quality at the best possible price.Drained by the endless struggle to ease digestive distress, joint pain, headaches and the overall feeling of ill health, the Dinavedic assortment of products was born. An assortment of honeys, syrups, spices and powders aimed at not only relieving symptoms, but improving overall health and well-being. A line of products designed to create the perfect balance of mind and body.Our philosophy is quite simple: offer our customers an assortment of deliciously wholesome, purely authentic, fine products and ingredients, in a convenient, easy-to-work-with size, procured from the best source in the world.
- LUCUMA POWDER – Made from natures superfruit. Peruvian Lucuma fruit is dried and finely milled down to a powder. It’s also known as the “Gold of the Incas”, and has been eaten since ancient times. An excellent source of fibre, carbs, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- SWEETENER – Lucuma Powder is a sweetener that makes a terrific substitute for sugar. Use for a and flavour boost. Sweeten drinks, dessert and your favourite snacks. Add two tablespoons to green or fruit smoothies.
- USES – There are a variety of ways to enjoy the delicious taste of Lucuma Powder. For a sweet treat mix it into almond or peanut butter and spread on toast or add to apple slices. Enjoy in your coffee, coconut water or favourite juice.
- FLAVOUR – Lucuma Powder is ly creamy and sweet. It has more of a subtle sweetness than sugar, often compared to maple, butterscotch, or brown sugar. The taste makes for a phenomenal addition to vanilla ice cream.
- LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX – Add both sweetness and benefits to your coffee, tea, smoothies & baked goods! Lucuma Powder is a low-glycemic sweetener, and is high in iron, antioxidants, and rich in vitamins and minerals.