White Balsamic Vinegar 250 ml Viniteau
Do you want the taste of dark balsamic on your beautiful salad without discolouring or interfering with the salad’s aesthetic? White Balsamic Vinegar to the rescue. Similar in taste to dark balsamic vinegar, White Balsamic Vinegar, however, is milder, less sweet with a gentle hint of caramel and has a more of a clean aftertaste. White Balsamic Vinegar is excellent in vinaigrette over grilled asparagus or on a traditional Caprese Salad. Makes a fresh and interesting mayonnaise for pasta salads combined with marinated vegetable and salami.
Same Day Shipping
This combination does not exist.
white wine vinegar, concentrated grape must, natural flavour, sulphur dioxide. contains sulphites
- SAME GREAT TASTE - Despite their different appearances, White Balsamic Vinegar and dark balsamic vinegar each have a similar taste to one another. The subtle difference in taste is that White Balsamic Vinegar is slightly milder and less sweet and has a cleaner aftertaste.
- CLEAR COLOUR - White Balsamic Vinegar allows you to add the classic flavour of balsamic vinegar to your favourite dish without affecting its colour.
- VINAIGRETTE - Use this White Balsamic Vinegar to create the perfect vinaigrette for your Caprese or green salad.
- USES - Try using this White Balsamic Vinegar to enhance the flavour of your favourite sauce or marinade.
- ORIGIN - This product originally comes from Italy.